1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your name, your address, phone numbers, and email addresses).
Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit); and information you volunteer, via registration or emails (for example general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
Notify you of updates to our sites Notify you of relevant products and services. Notify you of upcoming events and programs. Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information. PBREP does not share, sell or trade email addresses. PBREP may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by PBREP together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
5. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your registration information.